Maximize your performance with US Tape & Label.
Looking for High-Quality Printing Equipment?
Printers that specialize in automated applications are completely different than your typical office printer. If you’re using equipment that doesn’t make sense for your facility, you’re most likely sacrificing quality and productivity. OEM label printers, or OEM engines, offer several benefits for facilities looking for flexible options for their printing solutions. Label printing is much easier when you have the right equipment; conventional desktop printers just aren’t a viable option for companies looking to get the most out of their process. Features of the OEM print engine include:
- Multiple print resolution (203 dpi, 305 dpi, or 609 dpi) – each at a full 4.09-inch print width
- First and only print engine available with field configurable print resolution on all models
- Unique tri-port, plug-in interface design – standard interface slot, advanced communications interface slot, and an external applicator interface slot – allowing for a wide variety of host communication options including IEEE-1284 Parallel, RS-232C Serial (25-Pin), RS-422/-485, Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX), Wireless Ethernet (802.11g), RS-232C Serial (9-Pin), and USB.
- Large LCD display and icon-driven user interface for easier and more intuitive operation
- Extra large ribbon capacity of up to 1,000 meters
- Bi-directional ribbon capability to accommodate both coated-side-in and coated-side-out ribbons
- Ribbon saver option to reduce ribbon usage on labels with large non-printed areas
- First and only OEM print engine to offer a quick-change ribbon cassette option, allowing end users to make ribbon changes in mere seconds
- SBPL, SATO’s industry-leading programming language